If you’ve been hurt, you deserve top-quality representation from experienced bicycle accident attorney Fernando D. Vargas.
Bicycling is a popular, eco-friendly, and healthy activity, whether you do it for pleasure, for exercise, or as part of your daily commute. Unfortunately, it’s all too easy for a simple bike ride to take a tragic turn. Negligent drivers, unsafe road conditions, and defective bicycle parts can all cause accidents and leave cyclists facing painful and potentially life-altering injuries.
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Bicycle Accident
If you’ve been injured while bicycling, you need to act carefully in order to preserve your ability to seek compensation. Here are the most important points to remember:
- Getting medical care for yourself and any other injured individuals is your first priority.
- You need to call the police if you have been injured.
- If you are able, try to take photographs or video of the scene of the accident. This will help prove who caused the bicycle accident.
- Get contract information from other involved parties and from any witnesses.
- Do not admit fault or apologize for the accident.
- Do not talk to insurance adjusters.
- Do not sign any documents or releases.
- Call an experienced bicycle accident attorney ASAP.
Fernando D. Vargas makes an ideal choice of bicycle accident attorney in Rancho Cucamonga. He’s been litigating personal injury cases since 1987, and he can help you gather the evidence necessary to prove fault for your accident and establish your need for full and fair compensation.
We Handle All Kinds of Accidents and Injuries
At The Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas, there is no case too complicated or opposition too aggressive for us to handle. Whether your case involves a drunk driver, a defective bicycle part, or a defective traffic signal, we can explain how the law applies to you and then help you seek an appropriate remedy. We have experience with all kinds of serious injuries such as:
- Facial injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Paraplegia and Quadriplegia
- Loss of a limb, hand, or foot
- Disfigurement, scarring, and road rash
Trust Attorney Vargas to Maximize Your Compensation
Depending on the nature of your bicycle accident injuries, you may be facing a long and painful road to recovery. Or, you may be left with permanent symptoms such as pain, mobility limitations, or cognitive impairment. As your bicycle accident attorney, Fernando D. Vargas will work hard to understand what you’re going through. This is an important first step to documenting and describing the full extent of your pain and suffering in your personal injury claim. You can rely on Attorney Vargas to craft the strongest possible argument for you to receive ample compensation for all applicable damages such as:
- Medical bills in the past and in the future
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to the bicycle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
No Recovery, No Fee
Bicycle accident injury cases can be expensive to litigate. However, at The Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas we represent clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that if you have strong grounds for legal action, you will pay nothing up front and Attorney Vargas will advance all the money necessary to prepare your case for either settlement or trial. If Attorney Vargas is unsuccessful in resolving your case, you pay absolutely nothing.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring Fernando D. Vargas as your bicycle accident attorney, please call us at 909-982-0707. We’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation so you can get answers to all your questions.