Frequently Asked Questions

My child was killed in a drowning accident. Am I eligible for compensation?

If you have a child or dependent involved in a fatal drowning accident, you can seek compensation for things like:

  • Medical bills incurred before the death (if any)
  • Funeral and burial expenses
  • Financial support the deceased would have contributed to the heir during the life expectancy of the deceased or the heir
  • The loss of gifts the heir would have expected to receive from the deceased
  • Reasonable value of household services that the deceased would have provided
  • Loss of the deceased’s love, companionship, comfort, care, assistance, protection, affection, and society
  • Loss of the enjoyment of sexual relations, if applicable
  • Loss of training and guidance to an heir, if applicable

 It is important to work with a reputable personal injury attorney that will fight for you and your family. Call The Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas today for your free consultation.

Copyright © 2022 Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas. All Rights Reserved. Website by Webstract Marketing.

Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Located at
8647 Haven Avenue Suite 200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Logo Phone: 909-982-0707