Can I receive compensation for a pedestrian accident?
When a pedestrian gets struck by a vehicle devasting and life-altering injuries can occur include fractures, head injuries, disfigurement, paralysis, and more. These injuries come at a high cost but a personal injury attorney can help you seek compensation.
If you are injured in a pedestrian accident, you can seek compensation for all applicable damages including:
- Medical bills, in the past and in the future
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Renovations to home (e.g., ramps, handrails, etc.)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions or activities
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
When you get injured in a pedestrian accident, it is important to contact a personal injury attorney right away. Call the Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas today for a free consultation!