What compensation can I receive for a bicycle accident?
If you were involved in a bicycle accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible for various forms of compensation. Damages that you can be awarded compensation for include:
- Medical bills in the past and in the future
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to the bicycle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
Having an experienced attorney like Fernando D. Vargas to help you seek compensation in your bicycle accident case is essential.