Should I call the police if I get injured while on my bicycle?

Yes, you should contact the police if you are injured in a bicycle accident. However, the first priority is to get medical care for yourself and anyone else injured at the scene of the accident. After securing medical care, be sure to call the police and then call an experienced personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas.

With decades of experience, Attorney Vargas can help you obtain maximum compensation for your injury, including:

  • Medical bills in the past and the future
  • Rehabilitation therapy
  • Physical therapy
  • Occupational therapy
  • Medications
  • Lost wages
  • Loss of earning capacity
  • Assistive devices and transportation
  • Property loss (damage to the bicycle)
  • Physical pain and suffering
  • Mental anguish and emotional distress
  • Disfigurement
  • Inability to perform certain functions
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Loss of consortium (marital support and services)

If you are ready to move forward with your case, contact us today at 909-982-0707 for a free consultation.