Frequently Asked Questions

Can I sue if I get injured on someone else’s property?

If you are injured on someone else’s property, you might be eligible for compensation. Compensation that you may be eligible for includes:

  • Medical bills in the past and the future
  • Rehabilitation therapy
  • Physical therapy
  • Occupational therapy
  • Medications
  • Lost wages
  • Loss of earning capacity
  • Assistive devices and transportation
  • Physical pain and suffering
  • Mental anguish and emotional distress
  • Disfigurement
  • Inability to perform certain functions
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Loss of consortium

However, to be eligible for any of the compensation listed above, you will need to prove the following:

  • The property owner created the dangerous condition;
  • The property owner had actual knowledge about the dangerous condition; or
  • The property owner should have known about the dangerous condition because through the exercise of due care, a “reasonable” person would have discovered it; and
  • The property owner either failed to remove or repair the condition; or failed to warn about the dangerous condition, provided the warning would have made the condition safe.

If you get injured, it is important to schedule a consultation with a personal injury attorney right away. Call the Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas today!

Copyright © 2023 Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas. All Rights Reserved. Website by Webstract Marketing.

Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Located at
8647 Haven Avenue Suite 200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Logo Phone: 909-982-0707