Can I sue for mental anguish if someone’s dog bites me?
Getting bit by a dog can be a traumatizing incident, but you may be eligible to receive compensation. With the help of the Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas, you can receive compensation for certain things, including:
- Lost wages
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to your vehicle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
A personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas can help you secure the maximum amount of compensation possible in your dog bite accident personal injury case. This includes mental anguish and other expenses related to your injury. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.