Can I sue for medical costs if I trip on someone’s sidewalk?

If you are injured on someone else’s property as a result of their negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. A personal injury lawsuit for a premises accident can help you receive compensation for things including:

  • Medical bills in the past and the future
  • Rehabilitation therapy
  • Physical therapy
  • Occupational therapy
  • Medications
  • Lost wages
  • Loss of earning capacity
  • Assistive devices and transportation
  • Physical pain and suffering
  • Mental anguish and emotional distress
  • Disfigurement
  • Inability to perform certain functions
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Loss of consortium

If you want to get the compensation you deserve from a premises accident like tripping on someone’s sidewalk, contact a skilled personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas today to schedule a consultation. He can help you receive the compensation you are eligible for.