Can I sue for medical costs if I trip on someone’s sidewalk?
If you are injured on someone else’s property as a result of their negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. A personal injury lawsuit for a premises accident can help you receive compensation for things including:
- Medical bills in the past and the future
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
If you want to get the compensation you deserve from a premises accident like tripping on someone’s sidewalk, contact a skilled personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas today to schedule a consultation. He can help you receive the compensation you are eligible for.