Can I sue for lost wages and earning capacity if I trip on someone’s sidewalk?
If you are injured on someone else’s property and it is due to their negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. A personal injury lawsuit for a premises accident can help you receive the compensation you deserve to cover lost wages and lost earning capacity as a result of the injury.
In addition, you can also receive compensation for other items, including:
- Medical bills in the past and the future
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
If you are injured by tripping on someone’s sidewalk, a skilled personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas can help you obtain the compensation that you deserve. Contact the office today before settling with the insurance company to ensure that you get what you are entitled to.