Frequently Asked Questions

Can I sue for lost wages and earning capacity if I trip on someone’s sidewalk?

If you are injured on someone else’s property and it is due to their negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. A personal injury lawsuit for a premises accident can help you receive the compensation you deserve to cover lost wages and lost earning capacity as a result of the injury.

In addition, you can also receive compensation for other items, including:

  • Medical bills in the past and the future
  • Rehabilitation therapy
  • Physical therapy
  • Occupational therapy
  • Medications
  • Assistive devices and transportation
  • Physical pain and suffering
  • Mental anguish and emotional distress
  • Disfigurement
  • Inability to perform certain functions
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Loss of consortium

If you are injured by tripping on someone’s sidewalk, a skilled personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas can help you obtain the compensation that you deserve. Contact the office today before settling with the insurance company to ensure that you get what you are entitled to.

Copyright © 2022 Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas. All Rights Reserved. Website by Webstract Marketing.

Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Located at
8647 Haven Avenue Suite 200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Logo Phone: 909-982-0707