Can I be compensated for pain and suffering in a train accident?
If you are injured in a train accident, you can receive compensation for the pain and suffering resulting from the accident. You may also be eligible for additional compensation, including:
- Medical bills in the past and the future
- Lost wages
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to your vehicle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
As you can see, there are many things that you can be compensated for if you are injured in a train accident. If you want to get the compensation you deserve, contact a personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas today for assistance.