Can I be compensated for lost wages in a bus accident?
Yes! You can be compensated for lost wages in a bus accident. However, that is not all you might be eligible for. Bus accidents have the potential to result in very serious injuries, which can incur many expenses. An experienced personal injury attorney can get you compensation in a bus accident, including:
- Medical bills in the past and the future
- Lost wages
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to your vehicle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
Contact Fernando D. Vargas today for help with your bus accident case to ensure you get the best compensation.