Can I be compensated for lost wages if I am injured in a train accident?
If you get injured in a train accident you may be eligible for lost wages. However, a skilled personal injury attorney can also get you compensation for other things, including:
- Medical bills in the past and the future
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to your vehicle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
As you can see, there are many items that you may be eligible to receive compensation. If you want to get the compensation you deserve, contact a skilled personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas today to schedule a consultation.