8 Reasons it is Worth Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney After a Motorcycle Accident
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident then you should hire a motorcycle accident attorney – it is that simple. If you are not sure that this is the right choice for you then we invite you to read the following eight reasons that will hopefully make it clear for you.
- You Will Get Help Determining if You Should Take Your Case to Trial or Settle It This decision is rarely straightforward and without the help of an experienced personal injury attorney you may have trouble determining what the best option is. At Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas we can give you all the facts so you can make the most informed decision.
- You Will Have Access to Accurate Information If you try to handle your claim on your own, you will end up searching for information online. This info may be accurate but it may not. Your attorney knows who, when, and where to take care of all steps involved in this process.
- You May Have Access to Health Care on a Lien Basis If you do not have health insurance – or your treatment has exhausted it – health care providers may be willing to offer care on a lien basis. However, they are much less likely to do this if you do not have an attorney.
- They May Be Able to Help You Reduce Subrogation of Liens of Health Insurance Carriers This is a complicated, time-consuming process for you to handle but it may be necessary to ensure that medical costs do not eat up the entirety of any compensation you receive. Your attorney can handle this for you.
- Attorneys Know Common Tactics Insurance companies do not exist to help you – they exist to make money. Attorneys know the typical tactics adjusters will take to try and undervalue your claim.
- Your Maximize Your Chances of Maximizing Your Compensation Study after study shows that those with representation are more likely to get the full value of your personal injury claim.
- Experienced Attorneys Have Access to Expert Witnesses You may need an expert witness to prove your case and your damages. Experience attorneys have people to turn to when needed.
- Attorneys Provide a Clear Picture of the Reality of Your Claim It takes an experienced attorney to provide necessary information such as how much insurance the at-fault party had, what compensation you are entitled to, the likely outcome of various options. Their expertise can mean the difference between having your claim denied and winning maximum compensation.
Contact Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas at 909-982-0707 now to request a free legal consultation. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about your options.