6 Facts You Should Know Before Deciding to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in any type of accident, you are likely considering whether or not to hire a personal injury attorney. At Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas we want you to have the facts before you decide on the best way forward. Keep reading to learn six facts you should know and then contact us at 909-982-0707 if you would like a free legal consultation.
- We Are on Your Side There are many people you may have to deal with after an accident: Doctors, police, insurance companies, etc. These people have their own agenda. While they may or may not be working for you, they are not 100% on your side. They have their own jobs and their own bosses to answer to. Our entire job is to protect your rights and your financial future.
- People Who Have Lawyers Recover More There is no way around: A person who is involved in an accident and hires an attorney will recover an average of three times as much the average person who did not hire an attorney. That is because we know how to value your claims and we know what is required to get the favorable settlement you deserve.
- You Should Call as Soon as Possible One of the biggest mistakes you can make is to wait to call an attorney. The earlier you call us, the more likely we will be to have access to evidence. The earlier you call us the better able we will be to prove your case. Likewise, when you call us earlier rather than later, we can help prevent costly mistakes you may make with the insurance adjuster.
- You Do Not Pay to Get Started When you work with Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas, we start with a free legal consultation. This means that it costs you nothing to find out what your options are and get started. There is no reason not to call us at 909-982-0707.
- You Never Want to Sign Anything Until You Talk to an Attorney You may find an insurance adjuster who encourages you to sign documents quickly. Do not fall for this. If they are trying to get you to sign something quickly it is likely because they know it is for less than you should get. They want you to sign before you talk to an attorney because once you accept a settlement, you have virtually no legal options left.
- You Do Not Have an Unlimited Amount of Time to File Your Lawsuit Depending on the specifics of your case, you may have just six months from the date of the accident to file a personal injury claim. For this and other reasons, it is important to contact Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas as soon as possible. You can call us now at 909-982-0707 for a free legal consultation.