What evidence is often used in catastrophic injury cases?
Catastrophic industries include physical, mental, and sensory impairment. If you received a catastrophic injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, you can receive compensation for damages, including:
- Your medical records, showing the severity of your injury and your symptoms
- Testimony from a medical expert regarding the likelihood your symptoms will persist in the future
- Records from mental health professionals you may have visited for treatment
- A personal injury diary describing the impact of your injuries and symptoms on your daily life
- Testimony from friends and family regarding the change in your quality of life
If you suffered from a catastrophic injury caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible for damages and should contact an experienced personal injury attorney today.