What compensation am I eligible for when injured in a bike accident?
If you are injured in a bike accident you may be eligible for compensation including:
- Medical bills in the past and in the future
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to the bicycle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
When you get injured in a bike accident it is important to work with an experienced personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas. An attorney will ensure that you get properly compensated for the damages that you are eligible for.