What can you seek compensation for in a fracture injury case?
Fracture injuries are common and can come about in automobile accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents are more. While these are common injuries, if you sustained a fracture injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. In these cases, you can seek damages for:
- Medical expenses (past and future)
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Loss of earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
Having an experienced attorney like Fernando D. Vargas to help you seek compensation is essential.