Should I call an attorney if a dog bites me?
The first thing to do if you are bitten by a dog is to seek the medical attention that you need. After that, you should call the sheriff or animal control to report the incident, followed by contacting a skilled personal injury attorney. Following these steps will enable you to receive compensation for things including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Scar reduction surgery
- Therapy and counseling costs
- Past and future loss of income
- Emotional pain / mental anguish
- Physical pain and suffering
If you got bit by a dog and would like to seek compensation, contact us today at 909-982-0707 to schedule your initial consultation.