Frequently Asked Questions

Should I call an attorney if a dog bites me?

The first thing to do if you are bitten by a dog is to seek the medical attention that you need. After that, you should call the sheriff or animal control to report the incident, followed by contacting a skilled personal injury attorney. Following these steps will enable you to receive compensation for things including:

  • Past and future medical bills
  • Scar reduction surgery
  • Therapy and counseling costs
  • Past and future loss of income
  • Emotional pain / mental anguish
  • Physical pain and suffering

If you got bit by a dog and would like to seek compensation, contact us today at 909-982-0707 to schedule your initial consultation.

Copyright © 2022 Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas. All Rights Reserved. Website by Webstract Marketing.

Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Located at
8647 Haven Avenue Suite 200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Logo Phone: 909-982-0707