Can you receive compensation for lost wages in a bus accident?
Yes, you can seek compensation for lost wages if you were injured in a truck or bus accident.
You are also eligible to seek compensation for other damages, including:
- Medical bills in the past and in the future
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to your vehicle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)