Can I sue for past and future medical bills resulting from a bus accident?
Getting injured in a bus accident can lasting and serious ramifications when it comes to your health. The good news is that you can sue for medical bills past and future medical bills that result from a bus accident.
In addition, you may be able to receive compensation for other items, including:
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Physical therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Prosthetic limbs and other devices
- Loss of household services
- Property loss (damage to your vehicle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
- Funeral and burial expenses (in case of wrongful death)
If you are injured in a bus accident, contact the Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas right away. Call us today to schedule your initial consultation to see if you are eligible for compensation and ensure that you do so before settling with the insurance company.