Can I sue for emotional distress if I get bit by someone’s dog?
Getting bit by a dog can be a very traumatizing incident that leaves lasting emotional scars. While nothing can replace your peace of mind, you may be eligible to receive compensation for emotional distress resulting from a dog bite or attack.
With the help of the Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas, you can also receive compensation for other things, including:
- Lost wages
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to your vehicle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
A personal injury attorney can help ensure that you secure the maximum amount of compensation possible in your dog bite accident case. Contact the Law Office of Fernando D. Vargas today to schedule an initial consultation.