Frequently Asked Questions

Can I file a lawsuit if I get injured on someone’s damaged sidewalk?

If you are injured on someone’s damaged sidewalk you may be eligible for compensation. Compensation that you can sue for includes:

  • Medical bills in the past and the future
  • Rehabilitation therapy
  • Physical therapy
  • Occupational therapy
  • Medications
  • Lost wages
  • Loss of earning capacity
  • Assistive devices and transportation
  • Physical pain and suffering
  • Mental anguish and emotional distress
  • Disfigurement
  • Inability to perform certain functions
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Loss of consortium

If you get injured on someone else’s premises you need to prove negligence. This can be complicated and time-sensitive so call the Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas today for assistance with your case.

Copyright © 2023 Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas. All Rights Reserved. Website by Webstract Marketing.

Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Located at
8647 Haven Avenue Suite 200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas Logo Phone: 909-982-0707