Can I file a lawsuit if I get injured on someone’s damaged sidewalk?
If you are injured on someone’s damaged sidewalk you may be eligible for compensation. Compensation that you can sue for includes:
- Medical bills in the past and the future
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
If you get injured on someone else’s premises you need to prove negligence. This can be complicated and time-sensitive so call the Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas today for assistance with your case.