Can I be compensated for medical bills in a bus accident?
Yes, you can be compensated for medical bills for injuries sustained in a bus accident. In addition, you can also receive compensation for the following:
- Lost wages
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to your vehicle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
Insurance companies may try to get you to sign agreements to receive compensation right away, but an experienced personal injury attorney can help you get the full compensation that you deserve. Contact Fernando D. Vargas today for help with your bus accident personal injury case.