What compensation can you receive in a spinal cord injury case?
If you have sustained a spinal cord injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible to seek compensation. The compensation you can seek for damages includes:
- Medical expenses
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental suffering and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Modifications to the home
- Loss of household services
If you have sustained a spinal cord injury, you should contact a personal injury attorney like Fernando D. Vargas today to discuss your case!