Can I be compensated for all my medical costs while recovering from a bus accident?
Yes! If you are injured in a bus accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation for medical costs that you incur while recovering from injuries. In addition, you may be eligible for other compensation, including:
- Medical bills in the future
- Lost wages
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity
- Assistive devices and transportation
- Property loss (damage to your vehicle)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Inability to perform certain functions
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (marital support and services)
If you have been injured in a bus accident, contact a skilled personal injury attorney like the Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas today.