Yes, if you are injured by a dog, you may be eligible for compensation. The dog’s owner might offer to pay for your medical bills, but there are additional items that you may be eligible to receive compensation for, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Scar reduction surgery
- Therapy and counseling costs
- Past and future loss of income
- Emotional pain / mental anguish
- Physical pain and suffering
If you have been injured by a dog, call The Law Offices of Fernando D. Vargas to schedule your initial consultation.